View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 18
ZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Sex Education

My First Live Encounter

Time flies, everything that come must go. My tenants are leaving for goods as they decided it is time to move out of our place. Where Kong is heading to, I dun know. But I will definitely miss him.

Before he move out, the good thing is, he left all those drawers materials behind .. for me? Dream on la ... haha... it is left behind for my dad. Hell yeah, for my dad and he is still keeping it till now ... let me take a photo the next time when my dad is not around then you can see how old those magazines are. Unfortunately for those VCRs, all gone mouldy already and was thrown out long long ago.

Ok, back to my education. After the 2 guys left, now came in a young SYT lady. No more than 20 yrs old at that time. She is not renting the room, but she is staying there as a hostel. My mum hired her to help out in her stall. Oh, btw, my mum sells drinks in old old hawker center...

Let's call that young SYT Ying. She is poor girl without any proper education. Heard she stopped school when she is only 14 years old. So to her, life is so simple. Got scolded often by my mum for her stupidity, which think back, my mum is actually teaching her to pay attention.

Ying will always leave home around 8 am and be back by 3 pm. She will then wash-up herself and rest. Sometimes she was told to sweep the home and mop the floor. She don't need to cook, as all cooking is done by either granny or my mum.

Hey, those above are boring, but be patient ok ... Here are some of my encounter with Ying.... After work, as mentioned, Ying will come back to wash-up... there are some time, she didn't close her room door properly. Those olden doors requires hard push, hear the click first before it is considered close. Else, when wind blows, the door will *click* and open by itself. Once I was walking by the room and manage to see something which I should not be seeing.

I saw from the tiny gap of the door opening that Ying is undressing. Yes, she undress herself before going into the bathroom, something that I didn't notice. She will remove her T-shirt and long pants (standard uniform)... Revealed are her bra, always in skin color type and panties ... at that time it is hard-on for me... damn, thinking back, I would be able to PCC easily ... oh, at that time when saw Ying half naked body, I still didn't know how to PCC. Then Ying will wrap towel around her half naked body and move to the bathroom at the kitchen ... Well, of course I pretend to walk pass and go to somewhere, anywhere but not standing at the door.

Ying has a 32B boob, if I remembered correctly, so fair skin. Oh, Ying is always short haired and she don't have armpit hair. Her butt is around 34 and waist around 24 or 25 ... around there la, if I say I know exactly then I am lying to you ... this is just my assumption.

What really turn me on at that time is the panty she is wearing. It is cotton, but lacy on the side ... yummy ... whenever her panty is being hang to dry, I will spend at least a few minutes to admire it ....

My live encounter education thought me that woman body is like an art ... for you to admire and when you look at it, it is always positive thought for that body is there to melt a guy heart, but to hard-on to your DICK HEAD. Haha...