View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 21
brengsek is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrengsek is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by aston68 View Post
Hi Bro Brengsek,

I guess it takes lot of encouragement... I wonder if you have read the forum at voyuer ..web.com of those ang-mo experiences of convincing their wifey to post ?

My ultra-conservative wifey uses to object to my postings of her photos...initially. Subsequently, during our several bedding sessions, I suggested the same to her and she was aroused by my suggestions...BUT objected again after the sessions.

Subsequently, I told her I posted a masked photo of her and had received Bros' admiration and positive comments ( even though there were some nasty comments which I ignored ). Surprisingly, she just gave a slight comment saying " 无聊 ! " ....without getting angry. After this, she was quite receptive and turned on when I describe to her the good comments by Bros who enjoyed her photos or vids.
bro aston...

tt's why i'm taking the 1st step now... i've posted a pic of my wife... depending on the brothers respond... i'll show it to my wife if it is positive in nature... hope she'll agree to future posting...