Thread: Yogjakarta
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!
Re: Yogjakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlad View Post
I just came back from Jogya. It was an enjoyable trip.

You can ask any becak or taxi drivers to take you to the brothels there. They quote IDR300k for 2hr ST and IDR800K for overnight. But you should try to go to the KTV/disco Boshe along Jalan Magelang to try for FL.

I seldom have luck when it comes to picking women but when I was in Jogja, I have some of my lifelong sexual fantasies satisfied there. Perhaps my visits to all those temples have some effects.

One FL I picked up at Boshe disco was a young university girl who just turned 18 (she said she just celebrated her 18th birthday the day before she met me) and she have a stud on her tongue. She was willing to do it for free but I still gave her IDR1m plus taxi fare for her to go home the next day. Another FL (also at Boshe )has a beautiful body with solid fully form boobs ( IDR1m for overnight). On the last night, a mamasan appears after the close of the disco and offered me a young 18 yr old cewek for IDR1m and other older girls for IDR500k but I declined as I have an earlier plane to catch and was tried.

I did not try the disco at the Sheraton hotel as one of the forum brother advised against it in his earlier postings. Perhaps if you have time, you should explore this place too.

One thing I noticed is that all the girls I took there happen to have shaven pussies.

When I came back, my mind is totally free of sex cravings for the next two weeks. I hope you have a good time there.
Bro, is the girl fair as Bandung Girl?? How much is the damage of hotel?? Any heavy traffic jam? Seems like plenty of SYT. That my Fav dish. hahahah Confirm is jogjakarta not Yogjakarta? Seem the pricing of the girl is acceptable. Bandung and jakarta cost more