View Single Post
Old 28-04-2011, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future
Re: Lorong 20 House 36 new opening

was at the house earlier yesterday..

no girl in tank so sit on the rocking chair wait abit...
g29 and g68 came down 1st, both not really my liking.... so decide to wait...
saw g88 come down wanna pick her when she appear in the tank.. but some bro who come in just took her.. sian 1/2 so decide to wait a while more... realize g29 got really nice legs.. woohoo

G8 not really my cup of tea too.... in the end took G11 .. ask abt damage the okt told me 1hr $100 . good value for money if u take into consideration some house offers only 20 mins.. The OKT only rang the buzzer after 55mins.. not bad
dunno what to say, not bad service... but no frenching.. so i wont rtf
below is my FR

GL20H36G11

look 7.5/10 (slowly become 7/10)
She looks hot when she comes down but go up a bit sian liao.. 7 is a flattery..

body 6.5/10
Thunder thighs. fake breast.. i think i saw a marking on her tummy. given birth b4?

dont get put off by the ratings here... she is actually a nice person. Her HJ during BM is really out of this world.. nice.. however BJ and FJ really SOP. Maybe no feeling loh.. i love girls with nice body...

BJ : 7/10

FJ : 7.5/10 (she offers to fuck in Jacuzzi, lol nice)

rtf : nah i saw G88 really must try.. and bro kelv says G81 is the prettiest.. cant wait to see also.. gg down again today.. haha
=p will write another FR later...

up me if you like this post.. haha thanks bros