View Single Post
Old 25-04-2011, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 17
lizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to alllizhen is a name known to all
Re: Lorong 20 House 36 new opening

Here my fr on g81:

After reading so many good commend and how nice the house was after renovation, decided to go and try it out..

fr on g81:

today was on mc as i dont feel like going to work, as my mind was thinking of g7,g82, and g99. so drove and reached there around 4 plus. once inside, woa already got 2 pple waiting le.. n the fish tank not much ger as most of the ger is working or havent wake up.

so went to the counter n ask wether g7 , g82 or 81 avaliable. was told that g82 nv work, g7 already got pple book le. so i was like wtf come all the way here n all the good gers dont have. but luckily , g81 seem like very good n ask the unlce have or not, bingo! ask me to wat around 20 minutes. time ready past very slow when waiting. time fly when fucking!! haha

it was worth the wait , i saw a petite with nice figure ger came down n it was g81.. very happy with her look n meaty butt(good for doggy). the only minus point is her breast seem small. but to me it was ok as i te type i like. hawaii!!!. so went up the stair together n she greeted me hello in chinese.
she can speak a bit of english n chinese.

1h session

inside the room, while waiting for the bath tub to fill up the water, she come over n hug me like what ur gf do, n she know a bit of thai massage as she told me b4 here, she do massage. so we hug n rubba , see her sharp nose n beautiful, slim body, i cannot tahan n start to rape her. so damn sexy lei!
in the water bath tub with black mat, she will do hai di lao yei on ur didi n she will keep staring at u with those slutty expression. will keep smiling during the process.

after that, straight away go bed n start bj. think she dont do bbbj n she told me she got ucler? so her bj was a while only, but forme i still ok wit it. after that went to missionary n doggie. her butt very meaty very good to doggie n got piak piak sound. anyway, i end my 2nd shot n doggie , damn steam when doing doggy. damn tired n ging back to rest.

name:she told me seena
look:8.5/10(very pretty with shrp feature)
body:7(slim cute type, got tattoo like tiger n leg flower tattoo?)
breast:think b only but perky(not for breast lover)
attitude:6.5(a bit attitude after lession)
gf:7(at first very good but later part like diff)
bj:6(a while only n she told me got ulcer)
fj:7(quite ok ba)
rtf: will try g7 n g82