Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dom2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lorong 20 House 36 new opening

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualman View Post
I used to visit other Thai and PRC $150 houses once a week.

G82 – Very skilful at performing body massage and BBBJ on the Jacuzzi. She is definitely the one you must look for if you enjoy Jacuzzi bath. My all time favourite and best Jacuzzi partner

[/I]
Totally agree with comment about G82.

After reading so many good report about this house and G82. Last friday night call the house to book G82 but was told no booking and ask to go down to wait say G82 available in 30 minutes time. LL go down and wait lor.

While waiting saw G68 went into the fish tank look at her and she stick out her tongue and make funny face to me was thinking comments abt she is naughty must be true . From far she looks a bit old and body wise not that great not my type.

Finally my turn to have G82, she looks great and have a sexy body. Bring me to the Jacuzzi room, i am really impress with the room design and deco. The Jacuzzi design is so much better than those soapy massage bathtub setup that you have in BKK. Really enjoy my soapy massage from G82 for my 1 hr session and the BBBJ she provided. I have a FJ first cos she looks so delicious after went into room i can't wait to fuck her . After FJ went to bathe at the Jacuzzi and she massage me with her neinei my little brother wake up again and she perform a real solid BBBJ to me but as I just came less than 30 minutes during the FJ cannot come again but she is really hardworking.

So far my best experience in GLY