Old 23-11-2010, 04:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Alf1977 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Korat, Thailand

we can even bring our own hard liquor into the disco.

There is even a merlion infront of the disco called barnana in Korat ..funny, dont know why our Singapore Merlion statue can be found there ...There are Thai girls in Barnana, and they are so friendly, easy and open that they came to hug and kiss us even though we did not know them.. But after our first encounter that very night, the girl initated to go hotel...

In fact, all the Thai girls there were really loose and easy to get them into beds, not once but many times upon our request. After our sex sessions, they even gave us their contact numbers, like giving us the hint that "call me if you still want to "F" me, I am always available for you feeling"

And I got the girl's number and continue to bed her as much as 4 times a week, until the end of my work trip... The best part all these is free..

Just that I pay for the hotel room expenses which only cost $20 per night ( Although my company provide us accomodation, its not right for us to do it in the room that our company provide us) and the girl is free to bed as and when I feel like it..

Bro, if you and your friends are being posted to Korat for 1 or 2-month long overseas work trip, and the guy enjoy such thrills, please ask them to volunteer and go for it.. because most of my colleagues always go because of the cheap and exciting thrills... If you ask me if there is free sex with strangers in this world at ease.. Yes, the answer is all in Korat..

By the way, Korat is quite an ulu part of Thailand, so the girls there are generally not so educated...and I guess they want to have a good life so went around flirting and being "F" by foreigners in a chance to get a good married life.