Old 21-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
PRCSLOVER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Asuri, 25yo Seductive Babe with Big (.)(.) here for One Month - Pics

Got contact from TS yesterday. So, this morning hurry try my luck and SMS Asuri for an appt. Hosei, she is available. About 10 mins to reach the hotel, sms her the estimated time of arrival. Once reach hotel and got the room number, sms her. About 5 mins, ding dong, open the door and alas saw a fair and sweet girl wearing a pair of short skirt and a white T-shirt. Try breaking the ice and talk to her. Then, we start hugging like long lost lovers. We have some light kissing. She asked me to go for bath.

In the bath, she turned on the water to the right temperature. Then she soap and wash me, paying special attention to the precious one. She said, how come your precious one, already mari kita. I said of course la, see pretty girl with nice big boobs cannot tahan liao. She got a nice pair of boobs, soft and 100% natural. Nice to suckle and fondle. She got a mole just below her forehead. Asked her, why she got a unique name, Asuri. She told me the name was given by bro Young as she got the look like a Jap, name Asuri. Indeed, she got a Jap look and a beautiful one.

Report as follows:

Name: Asuri
PRC: Hubei
Looks: 7.5/10 (Innocent look, Shy, Yes, got the look of a Jap)
Body: 8/10 (Very nice body, Yes, smooth and white skin. Nice to laba laba)
Boobs: 36C (Nice pair of boobs, natural and light brown nipples. I love the boobs)
Height: 1.61M
Weight: 47kg
Cathbath: 6.5/10 (She said she is new. Nevertheless, she go through the nipples, testicles, groin areas. Bro can teach her new tricks as she is willing to learn. Not bad liao)
Pussy: Nice small pussy with little bush. Told her though the hair is little, some bro, would prefer shaven. Yes, she told me she will trim short after the session with me. Hop so.
Fingering: Very wet and responsive.
Painting: Yes, she love it and very responsive. (Have done a 69 too)
Frenching: She don’t like but lip okay.
BBBJ: 7/10 (Trying her best but she go on and on like sucking a lollipop)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Very responsive and wet with AV effect)
GFE: 8/10 (Innocent and nice to talk)
Attitude: Accomodating. No rush job. Willing to please
Damage: 80/1/1 + Tip (exclude room & CD)
RTF: Yes

IMO, she is little sa sa type. So, do treat her nice. She said she will be here for one month. So bro, don’t miss the chance to try a pretty and innocent lass.

Thanks bro Young for the contact. However, not able to upz you
but will upz thread.