View Single Post
Old 31-08-2010, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 18
slops is one of the Best!slops is one of the Best!slops is one of the Best!
Re: The best affair ever

Along the way, I had to hurriedly text my wife telling her something cropped up last min in office and need to stay on for an hour or so..

When we reached Fion's block, I took a dare step ahead..

Me- Ok here you are, $12 please for the fare.. haha..
F- Huh? wah.. if i know i take mrt, cheaper leh.. *smiles*
Me- No lah, just kidding.. Ok see u around..

Fion opened the door and was about to step out when I called out to her..

Me- Fion? err.. a free trip home for u.. so I am asking a favour from u..
F- Wat isit? Ok lah next time i treat u cofi..
Me- No lah, cofi i dun wan.. how abt a peck? *me could see Fion's face blushed*
F- wahh.. u serious or nt.. next time i dun dare sit ur car anymore.. haha..
After Fion said that I was expecting her to step out of the car.. But suddenly she turned her head and leaned towards my face and gave me a gentle peck on my cheek.. the feeling was good! As her face drew near to mine, i could smell the fragrance of her hair.. hmm...

After that Fion stepped out of the car and waved goodbye to me.. I drove back thinking of the action Fion did to me.. and i guess this was the beginning of something more to come... When i was reaching my destination, my hp beeped.. the text read-

F- Take it that i thanked u for the ride ya.. u have a great evening with wifey..
Me- hehe.. thanks.. hope can give u more rides in future.. then i will have more pecks.. haha!!
F- yaya.. u dream lor.. bye..

I deleted all the messages before i reached home..

Next few days whenever I met fion at the smoking point, we would chat normally as though she hasnt given me any pecks.. and she was her usual cheerful self.. One evening abt an hour before i was leaving office, i saw Fion still at her work station, so i walked over...

Me- Morning shift and still around? More unfinished work again?
F- Ya lor.. no choice lah.. doesnt wana stack up my workload.. so stayed back.. going back liao..
Me- Oh ok.. Wana have dinner later?
F- Huh? U no need to go back for dinner?
Me- No worries, I can always skip that.. u free? if nt free then its ok..
F- Err.. I guess should be ok lah.. I wait for u at the bus stop outside later k?
k?

I quickly went back to office.. and planned my schedule.. text wifey and informed her that I had to stay back in office again..l asked her to go ahead with her dinner.. An hr past and after packing up, I drove out of the carpark and spotted Fion standing near the bus stop.. She was wearing a short denim skirt with a blouse.. Wow it looked as though her tits were gona pop out of the buttoned blouse! Stopped car and she hopped in..

F- Ok where to have dinner?
Me- u have anything in mind wat to eat? or no preference?
F- Me ok with anything..
Me- Ok.. we head to the east side k?
F- ok sure

We drove abt 30min to reach the hawker centre.. along the way both of us chatted. After we had our dinner it was around 7plus.. so i suggested to Fion that I should give her a lift home..

F- Aiyo its ok lah.. its very far and we are already in the east side where u are staying.. very inconvenient for u leh.. u just drop me at the mrt station can liao..
Me- err.. I thought i should give u a lift home.. man's responsibility to ensure that gals are well taken care of mah.. hehe..
F- Its really ok lah.. just drop me at mrt station..
Me- oh... In that case before i do that do u think u have time? if so then maybe u wana chat awhile in car or somewhere?
F- *looking puzzled* huh? errr.. im fine lah coz i afternoon shift tomorrow so even midnite go home is ok for me.. haha!!
Me- Haha!! ok then we go somewhere

So i drove off and soon we were at this isolated area- Not very brightly lit with little traffic.. stopped the car by the roadside and we started chatting.. I believed Fion is clever enuff to know why we ended up at that location but she did not mention anything.. To be continued...
***Thanks to the bros who had supported me especially bros hellfrezz77, tengkokkok, sensory sniper, 44mm and bangbangben.. I may have missd out some more bros so pls send me a reminder! Up up and away!***