View Single Post
Old 31-08-2010, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 18
slops is one of the Best!slops is one of the Best!slops is one of the Best!
Re: The best affair ever

Continue from my last thread.. I went to bed that nite thinking of Fion...

The next day in office, I was looking out for Fion at her work station but did not see her.. When it was about 3plus pm, i walked past her work station and there she was! She was attending to someone then, so I just walked past her.. She saw me and smiled.. A short while later as I was smoking at our co's designated smoking corner, I saw Fion walking towards me...

Me- Hi. U smoker?
F- No lah.. I come and take in second hand smoke.. hehe.. Fion then took out a stick and lit it.
Me- *Laughs*
F- How? U surprised to see my message last nite? Sorry ah, i didnt asked for your permission.
Me- its ok lah.. but didnt want my wifey to suspect anything tats y i didnt reply your last message.
F- Hmm... okok.. so u married..
Me- Ya.. surprised? haha... ROM already..

After we chat, we parted ways.. I could see Fion's face a little disappointed as she walked off..

A few days later as I was driving out of the carpark, i spotted Fion walking along the footway.. She was in a cute pinky dress.. I stopped my car beside her, wind down the window and called out to her.. She stopped at her tracks and bent down slightly looking into my car..

Me- Hi Fion, thought u on morning shift? How come 6plus then go home? My eyes were trying to peep at her titties underneath her dress
F- Err.. ya.. had something to finish, tats y late. U?
Me- well tis is my usual timing.. where u heading?
F- Home.. why?
Me- err... where do u stay then?
F- Choa Chu Kang
In my heart i was taken aback.. coz i was staying in the east.. how man... I'm supposed to head home to have dinner with wifey as my mum had cooked our dinner.. Quick thinking.. I decided to go for the break..
Me- Oh ok.. I am going somewhere there too.. wan a lift?
F- Err.. convenient? otherwise its ok I can take a train back..
Me- No no.. its ok.. no problem.. come hop in..

Fion opened the door and entered the car.. We chatted along the way.. Found out that she was the only child in the family and she was unattached.. along the way my eyes couldnt help glancing at Fion's fantastic pair of boobs.. Think she also noticed my notti eyes.. Then she asked me about my life, relationship with wifey etc.. then she shared her past experience with a married man.. a discreet relationship which lasted 3 months.. Thinking in my heart i was wondering why she wana share her past experience with me?? hmm....
***Thanks to the bros who had supported me especially bros hellfrezz77, tengkokkok, sensory sniper, 44mm and bangbangben.. I may have missd out some more bros so pls send me a reminder! Up up and away!***