View Single Post
Old 31-08-2010, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 18
slops is one of the Best!slops is one of the Best!slops is one of the Best!
The best affair ever

Hi bros out there,

Just wana share with all on this great experience which I had about 5 yrs ago.. The memories are still very fresh in my mind as though it had just happened. Happily married with family now, I have already stopped this kind of escapades. But thinking back, if I had not been attached then, probably I would have ended up with this gal.. haha!! Cut short, here's a brief introduction to this sexperience...

I was working in the service industry then, and she (let's name her Fion) had just joined the company as a customer service executive. Initially there wasn't much communication, just the usual "hi" and "bye". But I was attracted by those pair of "C" cuppers underneath her blouse, so as and when i would steal glances, particularly from sideways to admire the great assets she possesses. Fion was in her early twenties, about 1.55m tall and was a little "fleshy". She has shoulder lengthed tinted hair and big round eyes... Not only did she had a pair of big boobies, her bottoms were also firm and round, and occasionally when I walked behind her I would stare at her bums and watched out for any VPLs.. hehe..

Other than those usual words we said to each other, there weren't much communication between us until.... (To be continued).. Go for quickie lunch first.. will be back for my next instalment.
***Thanks to the bros who had supported me especially bros hellfrezz77, tengkokkok, sensory sniper, 44mm and bangbangben.. I may have missd out some more bros so pls send me a reminder! Up up and away!***