View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyman View Post
My question is if I give my ba xa $800 a month for her in Vietnam, is it more than enough? my friends give their ba xa 400 a month or 100 a week and they say is enough.

For me, because I love my ba xa very much, i planning to give her $800 every month (no flame me on spoiling market ok).To me, I just want her to have a stable life and don't work so hard. am I foolish to think this way?
Like u mentioned, answer is already in this thread .... Guess the bro here will tell you not to spoilt them by giving them too much .... How much is much depends on how much you can afford .... giving them good life and not spoiling them much ....

You are not foolish , thats LOVE ..... I think that way too because I love my BX too much .....

Quote:
Also, do you guy really fly down to vietnam every month to accompany them?
Weekends .....

Quote:
My ba xa everytime quarrel ask me to look for other vietnam girls or say want to leave me. But when I told her i meet my ex viet gf for dinner, she very upset and cry a bit...I really don't understand woman (regardless of where they from).
That's why they are call GALs ....

You also cute, you are trying let her think that you do have another gal when she is back to VN ..... VN Gals hate it when you are doing something with another gal when they are not around .... Jealousy in them are extrememly strong .... To you is only dinner , but to them is NOT ....

So either be discreet or avoid totally ...

Sometimes they also very good at playing mind games ... just be careful and observed ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015