View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of
Re: Uncircumcised Penis On Condom Questionnaire

It's a matter of personal preference to see which is more comfortable and works better for your pleasure. Personally i roll back the foreskin all the way before putting on the condom. This is my personal preference as I feel more shiok this way. The condom is also more solidly in place. Actually by this time of putting on condom to start fcuking, with all the foreplay beforehand, my cock is already full steam hard and wet, so the foreskin already retracted more or less by itself due to the full erection of the cock pushing the cockhead out, or easily slide back in place.

Otherwise if you just try to pull back foreskin immediately without much foreplay and put on condom, for some bros with more sensitive glands may feel painful cos the cock may be still dry.

Again, would suggest why not you try out both methods and see which one works best for you.