Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Pattaya

Hello Bro Equalizer & Ah Hia (again!). Agreed with the both of you. If any its probably one carrying a chip on his shoulder where any racial bias, real or imagined, can be magnified. I wouldn't dare say it doesn't exist but just that I never felt it nor experienced it yet in Thailand.

Chiong gogo with my farang friend. Bouncers thought I was local but still waved me through. Explored ST bars at Soi 6, puyings also thought I was Thai but nobody stopped me from having a good time. Enjoyed the recent Songkran at a bar with all farang customers. Just walked in to top up my water gun. In less than an hour was flanking unsuspecting tourists with the farangs.

End of the day its a mental attitude we take.
Loosen up in Thailand and you will make lots of friends & who knows mayb KT a few puyings along the way?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"