Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 29-06-2010, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
By now you should be in Bangkok and later to Pattaya.

Chok Dee & Sanuk
Yes, i am in Bangkok and will be off to Pattaya on the 1/7 for 2 nights.

Soi Cowboy were pretty uneventful after i had 3 drinks in Shark, Long Gun, and popped into a few more bars.
Thermae was more eventful with 4 more pretty ladies trying to get my attention. "Handsome man " played with them for a while, finished my bacardi coke and walked to NEP.
In G-Spot, one nice lady with big spotlights tried her damn best sales pitch. In Rainbow 4, nice ladies around as i sat on the stage stool. In Rainbow 2, borrowed some fries from 3 ladies and ate some of their food. Dumped some coins into 2 ladies boots. Raba raba 1 girl that sat next to me. Pretty nice melons with smooth legs. Nearly fingered her strategic location.Had a good time with 3 others that were on stage. Chemistry at work but no bar fine any girl. Eventful night and damn horny but got to control my wallet which is bound for Pattaya.