Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
japan11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

POCKETROCKET !!! THANKS

I am new to this and not sure what happen if i get points... so you have teach me that...

on that note ...here is my another post for you and all.

I heard a lot about Barbadings and thought will give a visit to them. Perticularly in the night after 9.30 and they claim they have busty girls.
so i went tuesday night.
There were 3 girls 2 or first is not my type second is bit busty but chubby...but nice to talk.
Third Busty...big boobs.... sure they are fake but i thought what the hake...let try her(forget her name).although i heard drew is busty..who works nights few days.did not see her that day.
back to the story..i went with $54 quick massage and HR. went to room undress and she give me quick massage body to body.
then straight to HR she was doing on purpose or what i dont know but i could not get excited and our 10 min finishing so she said u r time is getting up what u want to do ??? (may be she want me to stay more and pay more $$$$) i told here still there is 5 min and told her what to do to get me excited then i finally come...
she was not much chatty..and moaning a bit which is good while i was playing with her Huge boobs....

over all money well spend i guess..

massage - 5/10
boobs - DD 9/10
face - 7-10

oh she was ausy i guess..

now ppl tell me your experiance...