View Single Post
Old 29-12-2009, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Sifu, Sorri lor, after I called you, my phone run out of battery. I was there for 5 minutes,then went up with my sifu cheongsters to CK the Fire and Ice gals. After that they took me to supper and another port. When I return its around 4am, I try to look for you but was in vain. I left at 5am.
Talking about Aeroplane. I found a new Aeroplane gal 4 you. This new one seems okay and very friendly. Will give her a try on my next trip to Wah Kee.

BTW, Fish Gravy just return back last night from Baksoland after getting her passport stamped.
me sifu u jedi master loh... airplane girl from ur airline company or not... can get new year raw present r...