View Single Post
Old 13-11-2009, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future
Re: inexperienced prc HongKun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
many thks to TS 4 sharing the ctc....n sorry for the late post....Here it goes, met her up at K81 last Tues. When she reached the rm, we quickly shower 2gether. Dried up n proceeded to the bed. I juz lay there n let her do all the licking. Catbath from ear to chest to nips n downwards all the way to my shaft. Damn shiok leh!!!! then she proceeded to bbbj liao. The suction n motion was perfect man!! just the way i like it, esp when she sucks ur dick in circular motion. when i was going to explode, i gave her a verbal warning. She encouraged me to offload into her mouth, she took all the load in her mouth, sucking every drip till dry dry....WAH!!! damn shiok!!! proceeded to wash up n tcss on the bed theh massage. Aft abt 40min, she started to caress me again until marikita. Round 2 was more physical, changing to lots of positions n finished in doggie, took out CD n cummed on her butt cheeks. Initially, she wanted me to give her a facial but i cannot tahan n let go liao. So i just scope the sperm from her butt cheeks n smudge it on her face, hahaha. Overall, was $ spent worthwhile. to me, she's very EXPERIENCED!

Name: HongKun
Looks: 7(i dunno hw she appeals to other bros, but her face seems to suit my taste well)
Overall service: 9/10 (i like the CIM part)
Dmg: $60 + $10 tips + $30 room
RTF: if i can afford the time, def YES!

RTF her last Tues.....was quite disappointed bcos she was late for almost half an hour, but cant blame her also, bcos i needed her svc at 3am. Nevertheless, her services n attitude r still gd n will continue to patronise her aft my drinking sessions aft midnite.