View Single Post
Old 25-10-2009, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In Hotel Room, Both Bathe And On Bed Liao, Price Not Right ???

I once took a PRC from Orchard KTV. We never discussed the price. In the KTV I ask her whether want to go to a hotel and she agreed.

After the fuck, I gave her $50. The girl KPKB and said her normal booking is $300.

I said "How I know? I asked you to go hotel with me, I thought you like me so agree. Since I've no time to send you back, I give you $50 for taxi fare."

The girl was furious and won't let me leave the room. Said things like "you think you so handsome I want to give you free" etc, etc.

Then I offered her another $50. That bitch took it but still won't let me leave. I ask her she accept credit card or not. Of course she doesn't.

Finally when she knew I wouldn't budge, she finally let go but insist I send her back. So what to do? I send her back. In the car keep saying I'm cheapskate and still owe her $200 and must pay her back when I go to the KTV.

I did go back to the KTV. Didn't want to call her over but she just "gate crash" and sit with me. Of course the subject of the $200 came out. Told her I'll only agree to give her $200 if she spend the night with me. After exchanges of "you're crazy", "you think I'm stupid", etc, etc.... end up she spent the night with me.

Cheers
Tee Vee