View Single Post
Old 15-10-2009, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 15
pgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 26yo PRC Singing in Singapore KTV Lounge with pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Today noon recv a sms fm YanYan n after few exchange of sms decided to have a sexion w her at late afternoon.

This was t 3rd RTF her , got t ctc fm TS late Sept intended to write t 1st n 2nd FR but t thread was deleted somehow .
Thxs TS for putting up t thread again n share t ctc n in return for my simple FR.

At 1st look Yan Yan appear to b a simple MILF GND ...she told me she was once mistaken as a white Filipino cause she is fm a minor ethnic 少数民族 in China.
But when she started to talk t expression of t face changes to a more sexy n CFM look

Shall not go in detail as mainly SOP but will highlight a few + pts as below

She is eager to please if u tell her wat u like
She turn horny n sexy n wild in bed , she will move her bottom up n down or circularly to accommodate yr pumping w her CFM look
Did asked her if she like wild sex n hard pumping ?? she just return w a CFM smile
Great GFE ...Good Frenching....Not a time watcher

Name : Yan Yan 燕燕
Nationality: minor ethnic 少数民族 in China 贵州
Height: 1.58m
Weight: 46kg
Boobs: C (Firm & soft, for Boobs Lover)
Look: 7/10 ( Refer to above remark )
Body: 6/10 (Fair, Smooth, Body Curve w slight tummy )
GFE: 7/10 (Very friendly n accommodating )
BBBJ: 7/10 ( Depend on Chemistry)
FJ: 8/10 (Tight & Wet )
Frenching: 8/10(Very seductive )
Lick & Suck: She love it (She say dum know how to HJ)

Had talk to her abt t diff in price $80 n $100 n bros here was unhappy n felt if $100 was overpriced .
Told her tats $80 is ave price n good for her as some SYT also price at tat level. Some MILF price even lower $60 n $70 or $80 / 2x. $100 r for those tip top grade , if she price at tat lvl , tat may not b any RTF...
She said it might b some misunderstanding or miscommunication between
Bros / TS / Her as she is fine w $80 / 1 /1

She is still working in t HFJ as singer w totally dead business but has to go cause of working pass
N if her FL business is not surviving as well, she may has to break her singing contract n return home earlier .
So bros whom had t ctc dum wait she may b gone any time....
Still feel tats she worth to try ....as MILF .... n I m OKT

Above just my small cent IMHO....if bros lookin for SYT , sorry u might want to give it a missed
Thanks Bro for your FR on Yen Yen