Thread: phuket
View Single Post
Old 14-10-2009, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingannnn View Post
Hi, i will be gg to patong beach but would like to kown if there is any cheap transport from airport to the hotel. as there is a baby tagging along. there will be six plus one baby, so i'm hoping if a bigger vehicle. thks in advance
Wa, Bro, that is a big Group for u, but if u know how to drive is better or u can book a Van to Bring u to ur Hotel as Taxi only take up to 3 or 4 person for $550B to ur Hotel as there r the Meter-Taxi when u come out of the Airport if u keep going right u will see there is small Booth with the sign Meter-Taxi they charge $350B to patong plu another $100B to pay or some kind of extra charge, but i think izzt better to book a Van for ur Family just something like our Maxi-Cab which u pay for a price n u go together if not u will have to wait quite a while as they dun go straight to ur Hotel as they will bring u to some Travel Agent to buy some package, n izzt quite Troublesome with ur Baby along as the mini-van that u share with other cost u $150 per pax, so u go n see what is ur budget n comfort.. n enjoy ur stay.. . hope i help u to have a clear picture...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊