View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 15
pgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hong Kong Actress Look Alike - Xiao Yu

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
Looks good, too bad got attitude problem.

But I'm curious that she only charges $70, probably explains the no service mentality.

But I do like feisty gals, gotta show them who's boss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LentorGarden View Post
Thats true. Its probably because as she gets more and more popular, she doesnt bother about her service level. Shes taking sbf bros and bro pgyk for granted.
She got more bros from SBF & SGP as far as I know, she has not many customers from the street because of her attitude. She only go her young handsome guys, and the guys from G area is everyday same old guy walking around the same area, hardly new faces..... hihi, we have SBF , why go G Area.

By the way, she is only asking for $60 at G area, and she is the one ask me to post as $70, but asking for $60 in G area. And she choose the hotel, not you bros.

But to speak for her a little, 1st session with her, she was very friendly and her service was super at $60, I tip her, she refused.

RTF the 2nd time, after session, she introduced her friend to me, but now she is jealous of her friend whom have the most BRos looking for her