Thread: Bangkok Shag
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2004, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
It all depends on some factors whether it will be 2 hours.

Most girls will try to give you the goodbye shower after the 1 shot, but if you tell the girl you want a 2nd, she will wait. (Of course not to forget the tip)

If the girl is going to "chase" you out of the room, you can try telling her you want to sleep and just lie on the bed. It's just a matter of who is more thick skinned. She as the service provider or you as the paying customer.

But if after having 2 shots and about 1.5 hrs only, more or less give her "early fallout" so that she can hook more customers.

Some girls are only designated for 1.5 hr duty.

Normally when time is going to be up, the phone in the room will ring. Don't worry its not your wife calling, its the recep reminding the girl time is up.

hahaha
SC
I agreed that the 2 hour rule should not be rigidly abide. It should flexible .... but not too short too. Around one and half hour is accaptable to me.

I think the official duration given in Poseidon is one and half hour right ?????