View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 18
chunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud of
Re: Power SYT Duo 双飞

Hi all,

recently i have tried hua hua solo also, and i feel that she is quite a nice girl, very good to talk to as well as providing excellent service... she is quite well-educated and very "jian tan", so u can lie there and talk to her about anything, and she will also share with you her experiences..

also.. another thing is, her boobs are really fantastic.. nicely shaped C cup boobs, soft yet perky.. really very nice..

another thing she revealed to me is that before she came to SG, she has only had very limited sexual experience, so i can say she is really a fresh piece of meat... but she also knows how to pleasure a guy at the same time...

definitely worth a try.. her solo price is 70/1/1.. but i think u can ask her for a cheaper rate, though this is the rate she told me to quote... interested bros can PM me for her contact, but please, only those bros with at least 3 FRs previously.. as she is quite worried about her own safety etc..