View Single Post
Old 25-08-2009, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 18
chunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud ofchunkymunky has much to be proud of
Power SYT Duo 双飞

hi all,

feeling a little bored just now so driving around GL.. saw these 2 ladies, and they playfully asked me whether wanna up both of them together..
seeing that both the standard is quite good, i decided to take up their offer and go for the shuang fei..

went to check in one of the rooms, and inside, they both proceeded to strip and begin the action...

both of them started showering for me.. and 1 rubba me in front, while the other rubba me behind.. super shiok.. having 4 breasts to touch..

after finish shower, proceed to bed.. they asked me to lie in the centre, and i lied in the centre.. and each took one side of me.. and attacked me.. it was really shiok.. with both of them sucking 1 nipple each.. really shiok.. and 1 of them was tickling my balls.. it was really 人间天堂...

soon, 1 of them started to cap me and started to BJ, whilst the other one continue to attack my nipples... really shiok man.. i pulled the one attacking my nipples up to suck her breast.. but after sucking awhile.. she said it is ticklish and said she service me instead..

after that, proceeded to bang one of them.. and the other one was playing with my ass and tickling my balls.. i preferred the other one, so after awhile, decided to change..

i started to bang the other one which i prefer after changing CD, and then the other one started to spank my ass whilst i was banging her friend.. really shiok feeling!!!

after that, i unloaded my load, and didn't proceed to continue 2nd shot as i was already feeling a little tired...

sorry if my above description is not so good, as my english writing skill is not so good..

anyway, here is the ratings..

Name : Gao Mei (高妹)
Looks : 6/10 (not so pretty, but still ok)
Figure : 6/10 (big-boned type, but tall)
Boobs : 7/10 (C to D cup. Full and Soft)
BJ : 8/10 (Good suction )
FJ : 7.5/10 (Responsive, tight pussy)

Name : Hua Hua (华华)
Looks : 8/10 (SYT type, pretty looks, very fair)
Figure : 8/10 (petite type)
Boobs : 9/10 (C cup, very well defined and soft. pink and nice nipples)
BJ : never try
FJ : 7.5/10 (very wet but pussy abit loose)

damage for shuang fei is 140/1/2 and for solo is 70/1/1

sorry bros, i don't have any pics as they are a bit shy due to them being very fresh in SG, but when i RTF, i will definitely try to take some pics.

As they are very new and fresh in SG, they are a bit worried for their safety, so I will screen and release their number to bros who have are regular and experienced chiongster with at least 8 FR or 3 power... hope u all understand...

thanks very much..