Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
small younger is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: inexperienced prc HongKun

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig40 View Post
it has been a while that i start a thread to introduce prc milfs. sama sama got contact from existing prc wl that her sister has arrived & need help. rush down to k81 & got a big handicapped toilet/shower room on the top floor. sms the room nbr to this new wl. within 5 minutes came the door bell. open the door, looks ok lah neither fat nor thin. wore 2-pc green/black blouse with blue denim shorts. the undies were pure lacy white. tested her kissing. wow it escalates to deep frenching in no time. stripped to nude & go for pongpong (bath). soap each other, body rub each other siok siok. dry up, went to bed.

HongKun did a quick body massage. told me she is new and dare not do bj. i accomodator, say ok, let me do the paint job. suckle her A cup breast which she responded with moans while i do some rubbing at her vagina for wetness. she said she cannot tahan, wants my dick to enter. went to take a condom & ask her to put it on. i was pumping her with my hardened dick in no time while frenching was in deep progress. alas, the old cannot beat the young, i cum.

she washed up & told me need to go ica for visa business with sister. so paid her $60 & let her go lor. pm me if you want to share your fj experience with this new kid on the block.

name: hongkun
looks: 6/10 (hair down to shoulder blade)
body: 7/10 (neither fat nor thin, no tummy)
boobs: A
bj: she dare not try leh
french: 10/10
attitude: still shy maybe new
painting: yes she allows
origin: beijing
ht: 1.62m
wt: 50kg
massage: 5/10
damage: 60/2/2, room rental & cd my own $.
rtf: yes (hope she opens up further)

Bro... can share her contacts? thanks