Thread: Chiangmai
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2004, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
lucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cool Re: Re: Re: Re: Cheonging in Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally posted by Freestyler69
there's also thaton where river kok runs the border of thailand and mynamar.. i once cross the river to myanmar without pass just act like thai guy can liao..those days they have many unpolished jade/gem stones for sale there cheap cheap but drae not buy scare kena con.

The CMU got lots of chicks.. got afew friends who studied there b4 but all talk about real marriage not play2 leh.. actually i had a few experience with chiangmai gals.. very friendly and extremely GFE..wah very difficult to get away mah.. tio gong tao jialat2 le..
hi, I think that thaton is not a legal crossing to Myanmar. What if inside and kenna caught...how?...image got free lodging and food in the Myanmar's jail.

Can you pass me some of the CMU gals' contact. Or maybe where they hang-out (any place beside Bottom's up). Would like to be friend of them.

Would like to go for a Mekong River tour next time. To Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam. Maybe even China's Yunan Province too. I am doing research now. Will need some of your experience.