View Single Post
Old 13-06-2009, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 20
Gary2000 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGary2000 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGary2000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 23 years old pretty and fair local chinese, Jeanette

Quote:
Originally Posted by true_enjoyment View Post
Jeanette is free from 2pm to 10pm daily now onwards.
Thks to TE for my booking with Jeanette. She is one hardworking girl providing high service standard and an eagerness to please so that you get a sextisfying bonk and your money's worth. A fresh chatty gal with excellent gfe - once the ice is broken, we were like long-lost lovers cuddled up in each other's arms and chatting away before we got down to business. For those guys who longed for those early days when the warming up and foreplay are important preludes to the actual act itself, she's the gal. When it came to the finale, it was good pumping action with genuine moans and the look of enjoyment on her face.

Looks wise, I wouild give her a range of 6.5 to 6.7. In any case, I didnt expect Aries standard of look given TE's pricing on her. What I got in return was a gal with GND look, freshness in the trade and someone who enjoyed the sex as much as i did. Not to mention, she has a fair complexion and smooth skin with pinkish nips and a love-hole which is small and tight. Good for doing painting as there is no smell. All in all, it was a genuinely nice experience akin to doing it with an office colleague or a friend of a friend as opposed to a professional sex worker with all the bells and whistles - if you prefer the latter, i would advise booking GL150 gals. Cheers to bros.