Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2009, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

i am not exactly sure if thats the reason. But let us accept what you say dude. Yes the bangalas are indians are young/fit/possibly handsome....

but i guess its more because these guys treat them well.... they work overtime to buy gifts/top ups/Cash gifts to these girls.

i wont deny that one of the girls i slept with she showed me the pic of her ex a bangla.... fair and handsome chap with sharp nose. i asked her why she broke up. she said he went back, asked her to marry him but she dun wan to be a muslim...

and she said in their 6 months of dating not once he mentioned sex... now this could possibly be an abberation cause i have seen many bangalas going to h81 with the maids

i feel these maids believe that we singaporeans treat them as sex objects to satisfy our desire or our lust and they are forgotten as soon as we cum. i cant disagree with the maids on this front if they think so.... cause sometimes or many times i have treated them that way... sorry maids....

and also they dun see a future with us!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill View Post
well the blangas/indians are young fit and possibly very handsome with their sharp noses.