Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 20
neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Dolphin quite far lah bro. Been ages since the last time I patronize them. Is it still opp paragon? If it is, then quite far fm Maxi....@ 5-mins walk. Why dont u try Long beach which is juz left of Maxi when u exit fm it. Stone throw away only. But sometimes I prefer rest 688 juz opp Gabion. Depending on my mood. Or u can even try the one juz opp R Sayang. I like bright environment. Unlike when u walk along the streets heading towards Dolphin i.e. if ur w/o mobile...

Frankly I dont like to chio cos I am a last min person due to my nature of work. I dont like to disappoint kakies. Sekali after chio than cmi...really really paiseh man. Since their opening, I had been a regular of Maxi. But past 1 yr, decided to change. Getting sick of their bfast. Standard deteriorate leow. So, nowadays I stay at R Sayang. After a serious talk with the mgmt, now their bfast improves. Only thing there isnt any lift yet. But tats secondary...
dolphin is only 2 street away. long beach or silver eat until sian ... wiko also. i usually skip bfast =) whether if it's nice or not doesnt bother me. How is the condition at r sayang? tried gabion/palapa/paradise/padi b4 .... still maxi is the best in term of service and safety. but recently after the 7th open ktv is open at nite quite noisy. i stayed at 4th floor also can hear the toom toom sound ... until 1am. freaky noisy!