View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAUTION in CP or China for that matter - Public Service Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post

If death squads are not used against these hardcore criminals. What else can stop them? Do you think they can be re-educated? It's like telling those suicide bombers to surrender when they're already strapped with explosives on their bodies.

Hard core criminals? Singapore use to have them too, until Sect 55 comes about. Either they flee or they are behind bars for a long time.

That will bring about human rights crap. China is a big country with lots of problems of their own. They have their own ways to deal with them, not by Western methods with thei sets of belief.

Try asking these western countries to deal with these hardcore criminals their way lah. And we shall see.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281