View Single Post
Old 22-02-2009, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all
Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

One more big boob FR.

Was going to WH10 again, but stopped by 44B for a look. OKT offered me 30 mins instead of the usual 25. Saw a big boobed girl, and took her.

Girl Number : L18H44BG09
Name : ZhuMeiLi, or something like that. Her Mandarin accent was very strong. Been in Sg for 3 mths.
Looks : 6.5/10. A bit heavy on the makeup and mascara.
Age : 23 yo. but looks much more mature, due to heavy makeup.
Body : 6.5/10. Slightly meaty body.
Boobs : 6.5/10. Big D-cups, but fake. Big dark nipples. Very firm due to enhancement. Remains big and round even when she's lying down. Not really my cup of tea. But boobs feel a lot more natural when she's in doggie position.
Service : 6/10. Average. Nothing to shout about. Catbath was very short ( maybe 1 minute).
Shower : SOP. Made sure my dick was super clean, but tat was it. No extras.
BJ : 5/10. Poor and short. She basically spent 2 minutes beating my dick against her lips as if it was a lollipop (serious! I was like "huh?"), then suck hard for a couple more minutes. No technique, and definitely not shiok.
FJ : 6/10. She just laid there. Then I asked to changed to doggy. Her boobs felt alot softer when they are hanging down in doggy position.
HJ : NA.
Language : Speaks Mandarin
RTF : No

Others : Still had 10 mins left, so she gave me a back and neck creaking massage after the session. This was the only extra mile she went, so I guess it made up abit for the lacklustre attitude during the session. Her room looked a bit messy and run-down though. Not sure if its just her room or are all rooms in this house in this condition.