View Single Post
Old 24-01-2009, 05:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rainie is here to provide good 3 in 1 service 80/1 plus Free Hotel Room (with Pic

Thanks to TS's contact, met Yu Yu last weekend. Quite punctual as she was at meeting place on the dot. True to her words, she will book and pay for room. She only had a preferred hotel.
Overall, an ok ZG/FJ/Massage session at $60 (1 hour). I find her face a bit too old for my liking. Service wise, everything was quite SOP.
She will start off with ZG, then FJ, massage last.

FR Summary
Name : Yu Yu.
Origin : Never ask.
Dressing : White blouse with black skirt n heels. Black lacy bra n sexy g-string. As in pic.
Look : Heavy make up. Mature face. Stained teeth as she's a smoker. Straight dye hair.
Showering : Detail. Erotic rabba (her body on mine) and licking in the bathroom as she soaped me. Offered to BBBJ, but I declined.
Body : Mature auntie body. About 1.6m. Some slight tummy. Meaty and tight body. Dun have the tender kind of feel.
Boobs : B cupper. Enhanced. Large light brown nipples for sucking. She likes me to suck hard on her nipples. Keeps on pushing her nipples at my mouth.
Skin : Fair. Not smooth since a bit old. But still ok lah.
Armpit : Not sure whether shaven.
Pussy : Small bush. Didn't let me inspect her pussy....
Zhuagen (with lavender baby oil): Spent some time here. Apply pressure at various points. A bit painful. I still prefer Xiao Hong's ZG.
Catbath : Lick my nipples long and furious.....wet with saliva.
Frenching : No try as she's a smoker. Think she dun allow also.
Fingering : Not allowed. She said might get infected.
BBBJ or BJ (with cap) : On offer but I declined.
FJ (Capped of course): Soft moans. Start off cow girl and I pushed her down for missionary. Explode quite fast. Clean up for me.
Massage : Concentrate on back and shoulder blades. Will cover other parts if 2 hrs, I suspect.
Service : A bit rush as she wants to keep within allocated time.
Attitude : Friendly.
Damage : $60 + $20 (room). Since she pay for room, pay her $80. She knows the recep, so let her handle the room.

Told me she no business and asked me to put in a few good words for her on SBF. I told her we tried but thread always deleted.......

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;