View Single Post
Old 24-12-2008, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
newen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: $50 SYT Xiao Lan (BBBJ,Catbath,Frenching)

received bro neighbour contact of xiaolan this morning.
so i tot 平安夜 must have a good fuck!
and indeed i am a sextified man!

met her in lor1x, first impression v well dressed, soft spoken.
went up room, broke some ice, she told me abt lizards being cute, i made some lizard sound she laughed cutely. frenched like no tomorrow, proceed to bath, v v gentle with my little bro with the wash.

proceed to bed, licked me all over my ears, my nipples my belly button, v sensual and gfe. with ocassional french kiss. then i gently finger her outside as my nails r long dont wanna hurt her.

next she starts to bbbj me, alota tongue movement v song! gentle yet with suction!

beyloon liao did her missionary, entered her V tight! shiok ah!!!! changed several positions with leg on shoulder, then spoon and she cowgal me! i changed to sideway finally to doggy! Fuck!!! when did her in doggy style, become V V tight!!!! sibei song ah!!!
i ask her can cim anot she said can, maituliao, pull out condom too late my snowwhite sperm already out, but she continued to swallow and bbbj me for 5 mins! though i cum but still can have a 2nd time of orgasm!

i rested for a while, and she sat down with me, chatting, even told me a funny joke. she isnt pretentious a sincere and gentle gal. can sense that when she tells the joke, v innocent! she told me shes a unigrad majoring interior design for houses. Theres pride in her! but told me she haven earn back her expenses...... she will still be here in jan, so bro mai tu liao she is one of the perfect budget and gfe and service oriented gal around. please treat her well and tipped her abit if u find her service good!

i went home feeling v relaxed and sextified.

looks: 6.5/10 Grow on you GND looks. some say korean look, but her gentleness and sincerity makes her sweet.
FJ: 10/10 gfe+tight+accomodating
BBBJ: 9/10 Cim
Damage: 50+12+tips

do up me if u like my FR. thanks!