Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
KingRay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fresh Meaty 36c giving SHIOK MASSAGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRay View Post
Got some spare time early today, so i decided to call her for an appointment The 1st time i saw her i only got a HJ from her so this time round i wana have a FJ with her. as usual she was not late n ask her is there any bro from SMF call her for a session, she say yes but lots of them sms her in english n she didn't understand n how to reply, also ask her if she able to go other places. BROS OUT THERE THAT I HAVE MSG U THE CTC DO SMS HER IN CHINESE OR CALL HER N SHE ONLY OPERATE IN CHINATOWN COZ SHE IS ONLY HERE LIKE 4DAYS, PLS HELP IF U CAN

Back to the session, we went to take a shower, this time round i realize that she is quite horny, she was stroking me n frenching me like no tomolo (btw she dun have bad breath) i was busy with my finger too n rubbing her clits n while i trying to finger her, wow she was real tight. after some heavy battle in the bathroom, proceed to the bed n she give me a real nice bbbj with lots of sucktion n licking from the tip to the ball next i bang her on missionary, i can really feel the sucktion in her pussy, her moaning is enough to make me come, ask her to ride on me n man! she is a true cowgal she was riding me so shiok n i was busy sucking her pink natural nipples. lastly i come, but thats not the end as she still rock u gently inside her till my both leg went numb.
rest for awhile n she ask me whether i need a massage, i told her i do not have time left so she wash me up n went on seperate way.

Frenching: yes (with chemistry n no bad breath)
Pussy: tight n wet, not bushy
painting: yes (no smell)
FJ: 8/10 (horny n real tight)
GFE: 8/10 (she really served well n willing to please)
RTF: SURE, great service why not
Damage: 80/1/1hr (RM n CD excluded)

PLS TREAT HER WELL AS SHE IS A REAL
ANY BROS WHO ARE INTERESTED DO PM OR POST A REPLY, WILL REPLY ASAP
BTW THOSE NUMBER COLLECTOR PLS DO NOT PM ME. CHEERS N GREAT DAY
Hi, those bros who have ask for her no, do check yr inbox. BTW lots of bro who promise to post an FR after getting her no still didnt see any post from u guys, hope bros can help to post FR for her as i am just lending my help n support to her. CHEERS n HOPE to SEE more POST!