View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Okay, another one...

Soup

The soup was pungent, with a very strong smell of Chinese herbs. I took my first sip and found it to be quite good.

"Told you it was good right?" the girl said. I nodded my head. I took a few more sips and she grinned. "Don't believe me some more!" she added.

Sporting a head of short, boyish hair tinted a peculiar shade of brown, the towkay's daughter sat next to me and watched me finished the herbal grass tortoise soup. Wearing her usual getup of tight khaki shorts and sleeveless T-shirt, she was slender with squarish shoulders and slightly sinewy but shapely legs.

"Hmm?" I was surprised. I had been eating at this coffeeshop for years as my office was in the next block. This girl had been here for as long as I can remember. I had never found her attractive, preferring the taller, more demure look of the girl selling Laksa. Besides, her breasts, which she confidently displayed in her tight T-shirts, can only be categorized as sub-A, A being 'Almost nothing'. Why was I getting a response then, and a raging one at that?

She was grinning broadly as if she knew what was happening to me under the table. "I added special ingredient to your soup. It's working right?" she said softly.

"What? Special ingredient? But why?" I asked.

"It's something I got from a friend, who bought it in Thailand. Supposed to make a man very strong," she said, "I bought it specially for you. You know I'm interested in you right?" She said the last with a shy smile.

"Now what? It's become so hard!" I was getting worried. What if it wouldn't go down?

"My father rented a flat upstairs. For us to bath and rest. Also to store some of our things. I bring you there now." The way she looked at me, I knew exactly what she had in mind. And that thought had obviously crept into mine too.

I walked a short distance behind her. We entered the lift together and she immediately pressed herself against me. "Wow! You're really hard!!" she exclaimed. Then she kissed me, pushing her tongue right between my lips.

She brought me into the house. I felt my body burning, as if a fire was smoldering in my loins. She indicated the bedroom and I dragged her inside. After she locked the door, I fumbled with my clothes. "Quickly, I feel like I'm burning up! " I begged. She began to strip.

When she saw me naked, she was stunned. Pointing straight at her, as stiff as a rod, all seven inches of it, my dong looked almost twice its usual girth.

Pushing her onto the bed, I quickly got between her thighs. Holding her knees apart, I inserted my throbbing member into her. Although a little dry, she became nice and juicy very fast as I made short shallow jabs. Soon I was going deep and strong, plunging in and out and in and out...

"Oh..oh..oh..ohhh!" she moaned, gripping me tightly inside. I could feel rhythmic contractions milking me, stroking my erection feverishly within. I watched her grimaced, knowing it's intense pleasure and not pain she was feeling. I relaxed my guard and, overwhelmed, I ejaculated.

After my withdrawal and despite the ejaculation, I was still stiff. Lying on the bed with my dick pointed ceiling-ward, I asked her, "Look! It's still standing at attention!"

"I'm sore from just now. Okay, how about going this way?" She got on her knees and elbows, offering me the puckered orifice behind. "I suppose it'll have to do for now." I answered. I got up and got ready....

"DO U STILL WANT THIS?" the auntie asked loudly. She indicated the half-empty bowl of soup on the table in front of me. "Hey, Xiao Lian eh! You dreaming ah?"

"Nn...no...no...du...dun...want!" I answered. I got up quickly, knocking the chair over. With my face and ears feeling warm and swollen, I dashed out of the coffeeshop.

The End