View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 22yrs old syt 36D student

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
Indeed she felt a dipped in drop of Bonkers’ calling for appointment today. So I told her, it is becos there are Bros in the thread complaining about her Stupid Ignorance. On the very moment I could see her change of awakening. She asked me what she should do and she felt very apologetic and remorseful for her greed.
Hi Bro Papaya,

Nice job. It is always a delicate issue. But I'm glad JQ is willing to listen.
I know some Bros who are JQ supporter will hate me for posting a bad FR on her. It is never my intention to spoil her rice bowl. But, this is my style. In fact I'm not the only one who complained about her. I believed there are many more who got the same lousy treatment from her. It is just that they don't dare to post out for fear of getting zapped by all the Dai-kors (Big Bros) down here. If my rep pts are only 50, I won't dare to post out too.
After this incident, I sincerely hope JQ will resumed her wonderful service to all Bros here.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;