View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 17
VanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: People looking at your gf/wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherJackAss View Post
How will you feel when you see people looking at your gf/wf. What if they saw more than they should? What will you do?
My gf and I went to the beach often. While I do jogging, she will spend time sun-tanning in her WickedWeasel (damn-damn-damn sexy and super hot) thong bikini. At that senerio, I am quite alright with people viewing her (but not taking pictures secretly).

It all depends on whether a lady is used to "daring" exposure (not naked lah) or not.
Quote:
I know the salesperson confirm had a good view down her top. I was lost and didnt know what to do.... If i cover her up or ask her to cover, i will put both the salesperson and my girlfriend in a embarrassing situation. so i did nothing and hope either she wont know or the saleperson didnt notice.
Is the salesperson a lady? If it is a man, she will definitely feel embarrassed.
Quote:
I told her later that, when she was trying to put on her shoe, her bra is showing. She got quite pissed off for not letting her know then. What will you all do in a situation like this? This is not the first time i allowed such thing to happen. I feel bad for i feel she is rather sexy when she accidentally exposed herself.
Women are like that. They dare to put on g-strings/thongs yet so afraid to let people see. When they sit, climb escalator, they will start to pull-here pull-there, don't let people see.

I often went out with "bra-less" or sometimes "panty-less" gf for shows and resturant dinner. It is sexy to see her in some ways. However, she knows how to shield herself if situation is not right.

I can tell you most ladies are not comfortable being viewed by others. Be it to be your gf or not, a lady will feel a man is gentleman if he knows how to handle that situation well.