View Single Post
Old 20-07-2003, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Devil's Hadyai FR 10~14 July 2003 (Part 17)

Quote:
Originally posted by MrDevil

Not sure if its a dream or whatever, can sense some sensual feeling, damn shiok... brain started to think what is it.. not figure out anything.. continue to sleep but within secs later, blur blur tahan, open my eye and realised that she is blowing me, phew no wonder.. feeling something... as she realised I am awake, she ride on me again.. my eyes was too tired to opened and really got no strength to do much except for her to ride.

Ride slowly with her eyes closed, then gradually increase her pace. Can sense that she is very tired too but she work hard to make me enjoyed her. Within mins, she rode real fast and hard, I also bei tahan, normally i can maintain very well control but this time probably feeling a little wanted to urine and wanted to cum, so lost control... just cant control. Burst in her bare, shit... I quickly pull her up bcos she told me that she do not take pregancy control pill and I dont want to end up with tirak GT. She looks surprised too.

Both of us get a quick wash and get back to the bed. Check the time, its 0700 (Spore time) that means I slept for probably 3 hours plus. She sure looks worry and happy, she say she wanted to have a baby with me, shit... mai luan luan kong arr, I never thought of that... but did not response like this lar. Explain to her that she is still young and have plenty more good opp as she grew. She should visit a doctor later to get an injection or aftermorning pills. She looks sad like i am a bastard but after some convincing, she finally understand.

farking steam FR man bro! u r one lucky bastard! *clap clap*

AhLongSanJr, hymoh, roman city, onlytellu, Imate, HornyYoungBoy07, Playman, kingx3

thanks to those who help me reach my 555 mark, do leave behind your nick

banned freeloader:
DEADmaninc
-------------------------------------------
u like my new slut in my avatar?