View Single Post
Old 12-04-2008, 04:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 22
teraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud ofteraterm55 has much to be proud of
Re: LinGerie V- SenSuaL PH MasSage Joint

Got a little surprise SMS today. Was told that this new joint was opening and i was to call for an appointment. Since i had nothing much to do why no.

Called the number and got the contact. up i went and what i saw was like a balinese spa. with nice deco and the things that i love most. Gals clad in lingerie and PH.

Angie
hair: long and silky
Boops: D-Cup
Lingerie: red bustier with garthers and red PH

Kitty
hair: short
Boops: A-cup
Lingerie: black 2 piece tube with black translucent overall

Yoko
hair: long and soft
Boops: B-Cup
Lingerie: bikini

FangFang
hair: mid length
Boops: B-cup
Lingerie: sleepwear with red bra and blue panties (abit miss match)

XXX (forgot her name)
hair: wavy and maggimee
Boops: C-Cup
Lingerie: cant really see she was wearing this white bath robe all the time.

Well at first i wanted to take Angie because of her D-Cup.. but then there was just something special about FangFang. Her sweet looks with her sweet smile really turned me on. So i took her instead. In we went to the room, undressed and straight to the showers. she was using her body as a scrub to make sure i am clean clean for the room. Next we went into the cubicle, started with a sensual PH massage... she used her PH clad hands and her finger nails to stimulate every nerve on my back. and when she was sensually massaging my tighs i could not take it any more. so i asked her to cap me. which she did skillfully with her mouth and in i went. Never ramed so hard in my life. and she was WET WET WET... SUPER WET kind... err that was when i notice... I HIT RED LIGHT... because it was just way tooo wet...

at that she looked at me sweetly and said.... "red light, must stop". And she playfully ask if i would like to change to angie because she saw me staring at her boops. Well i ofcause say yes... so off she went to get angie in. Damn she looks great in her red lingerie. she wanted to undress, but i ask her not to, so she just cleaned up my little bro and i ramed her while she was still wearing her bustier. DAMN SHIOK... did her doggy, then switch to missionary and then turned around and she rode me.

The best view was during missionary when i shifted her bustier down to reviel her boops and when you pump her you can see her boops bouncing to the rhythm.... and i was trying to syncronize with the music. In a way we were making our own music. with my *piak* *piak* sound and her *ooohhhh* *ahhhh* sound... it was great.

after i unload i was so tired i just rested at the sofa area. and the gals were nice, they continued to chit chat and that was then i meet a few bros...dont wory bro... tomorow sure buy the 4D one