Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
fresh_Man is Cool - loads of Potential
Post Re: Fun in Brazil

Dear bros,

After long time research and survey, I am here to provide some information about Brazil.

The place of looking for sex here is called 'Termas', it provides sauna, bathroom, beer, massage and sex service. When you go in, you will be given a card which will record your expenses in the club and pay when you leave(there is minimum expenses around RS20 regardless you leave without spending any) you can either take a shower and left your belongings into locker or head down to the bar for hunting directly.

When you are in the bar, ladies are waiting for you and you may walk around to find your target and have some light talk with the lady you interested or even buy a drink for them. Or, you can find a seat and order some drink slowly find your target but there is always someone will come approach you and most of the time aggressive one is not the 'laku' one.

After couple of minutes of light talk, they will offer you a sex service which will be around RS200 for bonking and they will lead you to the room.

Besides the Termas, you can always look for freelance on the street at the beach like Copacabana, or bus stop...some freelancers are active when the sky turns dark. The price might be vary according to quality or person you meet from as low as RS50 to RS200.

You can also locate freelancer on internet, and the charges is hourly basis plus taxi charge. Some are putting their pic as well.

Hope my report here helps, bless all bros going to brazil will having a GREAT FUN here. Good luck!