Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 17
ArachnophobiA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

[QUOTE=sohbuckkong;2561427]
Quote:
Originally Posted by axor3333 View Post
Sorry for the late replies. However my travelling plan changed. I was in macau from 23rd to 26th jan, and I was in Guangzhou only for a day on the 27th Jan. All this while my girl was with me so I could not cheong, moreover I was too engrossed with gambling in macau. As such I have nothing much to report.

However, I do have one thing to report and that is the chinese girls I saw parading at the basement of old Lisbao Hotel in Macau, they were there since morning till night. They were very young, very beautiful, fair and looks sophisticated. However I did not ask for the price. Its quite nice to see these ladies parading up and down and up and down again and again.....

I want to add that Guangzhou is a very nice place to go because the whole city is very clean, cold-and-cool (just imagine the whole country is aircond), very nice delicious food which you cant find in Singapore and the best of all is that the food is cheap for example I ordered a big crab, big fish, 20 sticks of beef, herbal chicken soup, vegetables all just for SG$40.

I will be going Guangzhou again late March or mid april. I want to go during their cool-cold weather.

PM me if u wish to join me.
Nice to see you enjoy yourself bro. You are at GZ at the beginning of the cold front. If you stay longer, it would get colder and wetter. GZ is a very affordable place to be, but not to cheong.

As for Lisboa, best to just watch. Their service is similiar to the starfishes at GL Darlene/81 Orchid intersection