Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 21-05-2024, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
GTMS is one of the Best!GTMS is one of the Best!GTMS is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Aida

Looks: long hair with the sexy and seductive looks, very slutty vibes with big dolly eyes and pout lips

Body: Tall and slender shape with an awesome curvy figure and a round perky ass, perfect for doggy.

Boobs: nice shape and natural with sensitive nipple, easily erected and hard. Kept sucking and licking while she moan.

Frenching: i slowly put my tougue into her mouth and she accommodate it, those looking for good frencher can choose her

BBBJ: Lots of slurping action with deepthroats, she take turn sucking my shaft than licking it while giving me a seductive looks and than proceed to suck and lick my balls and back to BBBJ again

Painting: shaven and very enticing for painting! Her clit got teased tantalisingly with the tip of my tongue until she was begging for more and she couldn’t resist and was continuously dripping. Grabbing the bedsheet.

FJ: She was fucking wild and a young slut. Responsive and super tight pussy. While banging her in missionary, her legs grab on my waist and hand on my head. I feel the hotness form her pussy and she let out nice stereo moaning and not long I surrendered.

Gfe: she can play off well as my own gf, feelings was good when I was with her. She can also do PSE if you ask her to, your wish is her command.

Rtf: will try find time for her again.