View Single Post
Old 13-05-2024, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Some recent experience in Kapoos to share, I posted something quite extensive but got deleted, perhaps I mixed in non kapoo joints.

WiFi Zone and 1 Society isn't bad. They girls looked good and confirm all mid 20s or younger.

Not all girls will provide FJ was what I was told.
The girl I had in WiFi zone was shared via Line. Pictures were 90% accurate. Girl was well shaped, nubile, fair, hair looked like she just came out from a hair salon.

Service started with DFK in shower, then continued with DFK and HJ on bed, followed by BBBJ.
Asked for FJ and she quoted 3k, nego to 1.5k.

1 Society - to some comments made, yes, this one has not signage and need to look for it. It was located amongst aesthetic clinics. Went to top floor which was on level 4, it was obviously clinic. On 3rd floor , no sign, went in to ask and OKT was a guy in 40s, who tried to explain girls only do HJ and he used hand gestures for getting jerked off which I thought was funny.

Made my choice and went in. Girl in sailor moon uniform was 22 years old. Provided light massage, DFK and HJ. Nothing else. The girl did say she was open to going out, so, at the end of the day, there are options and opportunities.