View Single Post
Old 09-05-2024, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
raw sex...

Most Viet gals dun like guys to wear condoms... especially those not in the sex industry...

Used to date some decent gals in Vietnam and if wear CD she will quietly cry silently after deed before sleep...asked her why cry...she said

anh khong thuong em...
anh hoi tai sao khong thuong em...
tai vi anh suy nghi em biet lam tinh voi nguoi khach khong mac bao cao su...
I agree with you that most Viet girls don't like CD . Recently I met a 20 year old girl, who had a 1 month stint in Sgp, in Hcm. She accompanied me for a few days.On the first day when I hinted sex.
She brought me to a 7-11 store and I presume she wanted to buy cd but instead she asked me to buy ky.
When we made love she was abit shy especially when I wanted to taste her young pussy. Noticed some viet babes don't like you to go down under. Anyway like a responsible guy l shot my load outside. 10 years ago I would have recklessly unloaded into her pussy. Now we know why there are so many unwanted pregnancies in Vietnam.