Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thebrokenheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Yes, when they brought the heart broken man to meet me...that chap was beyond redemption...he trusted the gf loved him but only if he can satisfied the gals conditions and greediness...

Till I showed the chap how to verified all his questions...

Example 1 - the gal supposed to be meet him oustide but failed to turn up...get a friend to verify she was meeting another man...

Example 2 - detailing the steps that the gf will request more and more cash and gifts....

Example 3 - catch the gf unguarded...by paying a visit to her home without informing in advance...also tell the friend how to track her gf...

Then friend will suddenly wake up and start to play again...but already lost plenty of money...
i am still trying to climb out of it and it is not easily. but day by day just starting to know more.

i realize today that the age factor accompany raw sex with a young girl is definitely killing. i will just keep thinking that a 16 yrs old girl is innocent and still has chance to lead a proper life in the future. so despite many signs of lies, i will still try to think of her as good and innocent.but i guess you are right they lilely receive guidance from seniors. coupling it with raw sex and all the sweet talk of only having you. i guess this 2 factors really brokenmy guard.