View Single Post
Old 09-05-2024, 03:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Went for a short trip to Bkk. Hectic but ticked all go go bar boxes that I wanted. Thanks to all the bros sharing here. Wasn’t in an any mood to fuck but just kiss, play and drink.
1st night

PATPONG:
- visiting after 15 years, for old time sake. Checked into all 3 king castles'. Nothing that caught the eye and left.

NANA
- Red dragon was great, young playful syts. Stayed for almost for a good 2 hours. Found a girl…Au (405). Sat with me, did all you can even though in public glare. The mummy was warm, helpful and did all she could to accommodate needs. Because had such a good time with Au, did not ask more girls to sit together otherwise was in Threesome mood. Finally took her for short time, but we just had 1hour of passionate kissing, play, no-fuck fun. She’s 27 but looked 19-20 because of her petite size, cute face and hairstyle. she dressed up in cosplay bunny denim and on top had a tail some more in her denim shorts. Looked so freakin' sexy, never let her take it off. lol

- after saying bye to Au…rainbow 3, great gfe sexy girl, sat with me for 45 mins with drinks flow, too much groping, kissing and grinding. Good time.

- another bar can’t recall the name but close red dragon, 2girls sat with me, whole pattern repeat but this time with 2 girls lol. Very sleepy after that so left as had meetings the next morning and long working day to follow.

While exiting Nana, bumped into the girl from rainbow 3…what a smile and she asked to go with me. Needed some sleep, so let it go. She would have been great I guess. Killer smile.

2ND DAY
Back to Nana, red dragon and that girl met me with total gfe and what a great time again though I cut it shot as had a flight next day. MMS (who I had tipped well previous day), took awesome care and ensured I was comfortable. Hopefully, she will remember me next time go back and I can continue to be served well there.

Walked by rainbow 3 before leaving for hotel, found the last night’s girl at the door pulling in people, but she seemed like she had never seen me before. lol. Didn’t want the re-introduction all over again, so left for hotel.

Good exploratory trip after a long time, exploring the changed Bangkok and exploring young Thai girls…

After landing in Singapore, showered and went to see my viet ML, it was so passionate meeting after a week, she unleashed all my built up horniness of 2 days in Bangkok…

Last edited by jazzyhunk1000; 10-05-2024 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Grammar