View Single Post
Old 06-05-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
That's the key. MLX always cleaned below after each session (heheh). Or the ML should give you a heads up. Yi Yi (now Xiang Xiang) told me she had peed and went to wash herself. Idiot me waited on the bed and didn't follow her
Yup, those are the responsible ones. I have also encountered MLs that excused themselves to wash their pussies when they knew that I wanted to paint in the middle of sensual. Though it was disruptive, I was grateful to them that I didn't have to paint a pussy that was not cleaned properly the entire day (I don't have that fetish ).