Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 8
Seet43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySeet43 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Amy SNS

True to the pictures, she looks like her photos, so no worries there. Long hair and she
is definitely a very pretty and young gal with a nice smile. She has a nice smiling cheeks and I just cannot get my eye off her.

She's almost around my height 170cm which is considered quite tall for a lady. Her body was a perfect match with nice toned curves and small tattoo. Her skin was silky fair and her hip was nice to grasp with a hot perky ass. Her boobs was nice and natural. It was a handful to me, soft with nice feel. Nipple was pink and easy erected when she get into the mood.

Frenching was great as it was sensual with occasional tongue fight. She will auto and no need to initiate. No holds barred all the way throughout the session.

She sucks and licks my tool like a champ. She even seems to enjoy it as well. Good suction and slurping effect. Her deepthroat was fast and furious type. After some controlled breathing and endurance I finally exploded in her mouth and she even continued sucking after that.

Her pussy was shaved, odourless & responsive and sensitive clit that loves being licked.
Her clit moist easy and will kept moaning loudly if she get paint and hit at the right spot. She also grabbed my hair and pulled it from time to time.

Capped on and missionary is a must try! Her both leg will grab on my waist and her face expression damn horny! I deep fuck her and her both hand clench on the bedsheet. Moan was loud and I fuck her quite long. She hug me tightly and she cum before me and she come and my lick ears hinting me she is horny.

Her GFE was awesome. No communication issue as she pamper me with lot of love and care.