Thread: Bukit Merah
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2024, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Was trying to find an replacement for BMC level 3, went to a similar concept at clark quay C***A Beauty which is near MOM/Havelock 2.

Entrance fee is reasonable 45mins $50, 60mins $60, 90mins = $90. I thought i have found a good deals. i made a newbie mistake by not asking what is the topup for aftercare services. C**i who serve me told me that they dont get any massage fee from the boss as such, for 60mins after care service which include top roaming only is $80 for 60mins and $100 for 90mins. As i have already enjoy by happy ending no choice LL pay up $100.

Understand that they do provide much afterservice menu at $150 & $200. do take note that they use food wrap in replace of condom. So there is some risk involve. But their main door is lock and they have 2 cctv to ensure coast is clear before you enter. Therefore you have enough time to react in the events of raid.
That’s a carrot shop.. went once never again!